Governance of the INW PCP is the responsibility of the INW PCP Governance Group which is formed by senior representation from member agencies.
There are 12 positions available on the INW PCP Governance Group and membership is in accordance with the Department of Health guidelines. The appointments to the Governance Group are for 2 years.
- Adrian Murphy, Manager Aged & Disability Services, City of Yarra (Chair)
- Bernadette Hetherington, Manager Community Wellbeing, Moreland City Council
- Caz Healy, Director – Strategy & Advocacy, cohealth
- Fiona McCormack, Community Partnerships Coordinator, Melbourne Health
- Fiona McKinnon, General Manager Allied Health and Community Services, St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne
- Kathleen Menzies, Consortium Manager, North and West Metropolitan Region Palliative Care Consortium
- Marilyn Harper, Service Development Lead, BallyCara
- Nicole Ah Yick, Manager Planning and Informatics, North Western Mental Health
- Robina Bradley, CEO, St Mary’s House of Welcome
- Tassia Michaleas, CEO, Merri Health
INW PCP Governance Group Terms of Reference