Access and Equity
INW PCP Access and Equity Alliance
The Access and Equity Alliance (the Alliance) is a partnership platform consisting of member organisations from across Inner North West Melbourne. This Alliance has been formed to identify, support and share collaborative access and equity activity in line with local priorities, under the INW PCP strategic directions 2017-21. This Alliance will support the strengthening of partnerships in a time of significant service system change.
The role of this Alliance is to:
- Provide strategic advice on initiatives to support access and equity
- Undertake discrete projects for collective action via short rapid cycle improvement activities guided by the PDSA (Plan, Do, Study, Act) framework
- Provide a planning, monitoring and reporting link between the delivery of discrete projects for collective action and the broader INW PCP strategic objectives
- Direct the establishment of working groups for discrete projects as required, creating and supporting an authorising environment for this work
- Provide a strategic communication forum to discuss current/proposed initiatives with a focus on integrating work across the catchment.
Current Membership includes the following INW PCP member agencies:
- Bolton Clarke
- Campbell Page
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Diabetes Victoria
- Melbourne Counselling Service, Salvation Army
- Merri Health
- North West Melbourne Primary Health Network
- Inner West Area Mental Health Service
- St Mary’s House of Welcome
- Vincent Care
- Yarra City Council
For more information or to express interest in joining the Access and Equity Alliance, please contact Emily Buchanan on phone (03) 9389 2263.