Early Intervention and Integrated Care
The INW PCP is working with member agencies to strengthen the primary health system to deliver person-centred, accessible, early intervention and integrated care. This work aims to keep people as well as possible for as long as possible, particularly people with complex care needs.
- Collaboratively improve communication practices among member agencies to improve the transition of care between providers and reduce the need for consumers to retell their stories
- Work with member agencies to identify and address access barriers, particularly for local priority populations
- Develop and implement local agreements for care planning and care coordination within and across member agencies
- Facilitate implementation of systematic inter-agency care pathways for defined consumer cohorts, using evidence based guidelines
- Support continued system based improvements for early identification and intervention for priority target populations.
The INW PCP currently has projects and initiatives underway in the following areas:
Identifying and Responding to Family Violence