Most organisations have an inclusion and diversity strategy in place, but is it simply a corporate ‘tick-box’ exercise?
Organisations must move their D&I commitments beyond this to gain a competitive market share, and create a safe, inclusive and innovative working environment.
So, why not put the focus on your D&I strategy at the popular 4th Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference in Melbourne this October?
Back for the fourth year running, this high-impact national conference will feature 36 fresh new speakers and a brand new agenda with exciting sessions, including the following:
- CEO/MD Showcase – Gaining executive buy-in is crucial in driving D&I initiatives at the workplace (bring your CEO or MD for free to this session!)
- Neurodiversity – Learn how neurodiversity can bring many strengths to companies; from attention to detail to straightforwardness and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking!
- Religious Diversity – Commonly an under-looked area, join us to develop a better understanding and management of religious diversity in the workplace
- Intersectionality – Achieve a more authentic understanding of the issues different groups face
- Aligning the D&I Strategy with Business Goals – Gain a better understanding of how D&I is not just something you do to ‘look good’ or ‘sound nice’, but how it is something that impacts revenue and has tangible results