Multicultural Centre for Women’s Health invites researchers, general, clinical and community practitioners, policy makers and advocates to attend a two-day national conference on migrant and refugee women’s health and wellbeing.
This conference will focus on the sexual and reproductive health and rights of all women living in Australia from migrant and refugee backgrounds, including:
- health equity issues in policy and service delivery
- national and international health policy,
- findings that build the current evidence base for migrant women’s health migrant,
- broader social and systemic factors impacting migrant and refugee women’s health,
- connections between migrant and refugee women’s sexual and reproductive health and violence against women, mental health and work-related health.