- Do you work with older people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds?
- Do some of these people have dementia?
- Would you like to understand how a person’s culture can influence dementia and the care you deliver?
If so, then this is for you.
At this evidence-based interactive workshop you will learn:
- How to communicate with CALD families about dementia
- How to negotiate different understandings of care
- How to manage cultural conflict
Who should attend:
- Staff working in the community, hospital or residential aged care settings
- People who are new to the field of aged care and care for older people
- Staff working with older people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds