This conference is part of Deakin University’s Respect. Now. Always (RNA) initiative, with the aim to gather those that have been involved with similar activities within their respective institutions to share ideas, broaden understanding and to create opportunities for sector wide collaboration in the elimination of sexual harm in the Higher Education, VET and TAFE sectors.
Who should attend?
- Education sector psychologists, counsellors and social workers
- Campus services and facilities personnel
- Equity and diversity practitioners
- International student support managers
- Student’s right officers/advocates; student engagement personnel
- Primary prevention personnel
- Respectful relationships educators
- Residential college and accommodation services staff
- Safer community advisors and managers